2019 Aston Martin Rapide AMR Review
Used Rapide AMR for sale
|List Price Estimate:||$136,706 - $149,306|
Aston Martin Rapide AMR model years
Which Rapide AMR does Edmunds recommend?
For 2019, the Aston Martin Rapide comes in a single trim: the Rapide AMR.
Edmunds' Expert Review
- 6.0-liter V12 engine makes fantastic sounds
- Elegantly seductive design
- Classy interior styling
- Agile and engaging to drive
- Tight back seat, especially legroom
- Missing many of the latest advanced driver safety aids
- Slower than segment competitors
- Cargo space is comparatively small
- The Rapide AMR is a new 595-hp higher-performance variant
- Part of the first Rapide generation introduced for 2010
Features & Specs
Our experts like the Rapide AMR models:
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Alerts you to obstacles that may not be visible behind or in front of the vehicle when parking.
- Dynamic Stability Control
- Helps maintain traction and works to prevent the car from spinning in certain situations.
- Traction Control
- Helps maintain traction by cutting power to keep the rear wheels from spinning on certain road surfaces.