Better choice than a Jag
By Aaron on
2007 Toyota Avalon Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
We traded in our Jaguar S-Type on the Limited. The Avalon offers just about all of the same goodies and then some as the S-type at about $15000 less. The reliability ratings and customer satisfaction reviews were what convinced me to buy the Avalon. The S-Type had numerous little problems and two big mechanical problems and from what I've read and heard, the Avalon is much more reliable. The ride is considerably quieter and smoother than the S-Type, although not as responsive and sporty. The gadgets are just as comparable to the Jaguar, auto dimming mirrors are a luxury I can't live without now. The ventilated seats, oooo la la!
Favorite Features
The smart key system and ventilated seats. I love the interior room and the auto leveling headlights.
Suggested Improvements
The power seats don't have near enough room for adjustment, the passenger sits so high that it is rather unnerving to us former european car owners. The radio cover seems rather cheap and unnecessary. A must have on future Avalons is a power tilt and telescoping steering wheel.