2007 Nissan Versa Consumer Reviews 23

2007 Nissan Versa - Consumer Reviews

2007 Nissan Versa 1.8 S 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

View reviews for a specific Versa model:
Big inside
By Patrick on 09/20/06 22:48 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Versa 1.8 SL 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

Nice smooth big car feel, I'm a 6'2 guy and there is more than enough room inside for 4 big people without moving your seat up for the person in the back. More room and power than Yaris and Honda Fit. Excelent.

peterpat
By peter j monchino on 09/20/06 18:36 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Versa 1.8 SL 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

Although compact, the interior feels like a full size car. The front seats are extra comfortable. The pick-up and ride is extremely smooth. It is extremely stylish in comparison with the other comparable small compact cars. I being 6'1" felt more comfortable and roomy in the Versa. The sound sytem is great. The cargo space is adequte considering the back seats fold down. The car itself feels solid with protected air bags from front and sides. For the price, style, size and equipment, I am certainly pleased with the design, comfort and reliablity.

Fun to drive and good stability
By Luis Estupinian on 09/17/06 20:16 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Versa 1.8 S 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

I drove for about three hours in variable conditions and I felt this car comfortable and safe in many driving situations, nice turning in curves on the highways and good turns in the city, it has wide windshield that provides good visibility.

Small car with a big car feel
By Charlie Jensen on 09/12/06 09:58 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Versa 1.8 SL 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

I was looking for a good gas mileage car to replace my old gas hog, and hadn't even heard about the Versa. After driving a Sentra (which I thought was cramped and slow) the salesman suggested the Versa. I loved this car as soon as I drove it. Others in the class don't even compare in terms of interior room, quiet & smooth ride, and a surprisingly peppy 1.8L engine. I chose the SL line with 6M, but I also drove the CVT, which was very cool. Lots standard features on the SL. The convenience package & audio upgrade package are worth considering. Materials and workmanship are excellent. If you're looking for a great commuter car that's a great ride and fun to drive, the Versa is a great choice.

mostly pleased, but...
By tab00 on 09/11/06 16:12 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Versa 1.8 SL 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

Being my first ever new car (I'm 34) I did not know what to expect, overall I have been very pleased, with one caveat. The interior is really quite great. The fabric and materials are very good. The audio (standard package for the SL) is nice, it wont blow you away but it sounds very good. The ride is generally very quiet. The Sound Sensitive Audio is a great feature as is the Bluetooth and keyless entry/ignition. The phone mike needs to be more sensitive to pick up my voice. The keyless ignition and entry took some getting used to but it is well worth the bucks. My big complaint is mileage, sticker says 30/34. After 2500 miles and a dealer check up I get 22/26, sub-par for a car of this size

Husband stole my car!
By sherikay26 on 09/10/06 07:22 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Versa 1.8 SL 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

I bought this car for a run around car since it has great gas mileage. My Husband drives a Truck and has said he would never down size to a car I have had this car for a little over a month and I have only driven it three times because my husband had to take it one day while his truck tire was being fixed and now he takes it every day. He is considering trading his truck in for another Versa. We are very pleased with the power it has.

From a Buick to a Versa
By Jack Beun on 08/31/06 12:25 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Versa 1.8 SL 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

I traded an '03 Buick Century for the Versa and I don't feel that I've given up much in the way of comfort. I am a young 64 years old and I enjoy the way the car handles. The ride is surprisingly smooth and quiet and the build quality is excellent. My only disappointment so far is the gas mileage. I have only used one tank, but my combined city-highway mileage was 25.5 mpg. Hopefully this will improve a bit. All in all though, I am very happy with this car.

Good News; Bad News
By Beatnoe on 08/28/06 15:37 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Versa 1.8 SL 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

First the good news: 1. The CVT transmission is fantastic. 2. Abundant interior room. 3. Good sound system. 4. Superb comfort. Now the bad news: 1. There is a serious blind spot caused by the design and slope of the roofline. One must use extreme caution backing out of parking spaces and/or swithching lanes. 2. I have not been able to achieve better than 25 mpg around town or 31 mpg on the highway. This is a major disappointment. 3. At 1,100 miles the low tire warning light malfunctioned and will not go off. I have waited over a month for a replacement module. Will other parts be difficult for my dealer to obtain? Bottom line: My next car will be a Toyota.

Great Car!
By HevyDevyHead on 08/28/06 07:01 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Versa 1.8 SL 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

I absolutely love this car. Had one on order for longer than a month and now that I finally have it, I know I made a great decision. It feels more like a car that should cost $27k and is the smoothest riding vehicle I have even ridden in. Seats are nice and plush. Stereo sounds great and I love the aux input jack. The driver's seat offers a great view of the road and the backseat is huge.

Super Fun Ride!!!
By Connecticut on 08/27/06 11:15 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Versa 1.8 S 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

This car is so much fun to drive! Every time I get in it I am smiling!! It has plenty of get up and go, and you need to keep your eye on the speedometer, or you will be exceeding the speed limit without knowing it!! Smooth, quiet ride, and handles great!!! LOVE IT!!!