Used 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Consumer Reviews - 14 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Cherokee model:

Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 Alpine
By Randy Edge

2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 4dr SUV 4WD (6.4L 8cyl 5A)

Its a race car, not an off road vehicle.

5 Star SUV
By Michelle

2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Love this truck!
By Duane Hartle

2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Originally leased the GC but after a year went ahead and bought it because I liked it so much. Use it to camp and tow jet skis as well as drive to work. Have not had any issues other than some window rubber started to come out on the back doors which dealer replaced. Yes there have been a number of recall issues but none have actually happened to my truck. I for one am glad that they are owning up and taking care of their customers so well. Only regret is not getting the 4X4 version.

2013 Grand Cherokee, love it
By verlanst

2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

After test driving a number of competing vehicles we bought our 2013 Grand Cherokee. We now have 25,000 miles with zero problems. We bought this car so that might wife would have the safety of all wheel drive in the Colorado winter. We were never disappointed in the performance of the car in the snow despite the OEM tires which aren't particularly snow friendly.

I find the V6 performance to be quite good even in mountainous terrain and high altitude. Around town it is a pleasure to drive, and I'll opt to drive it over my Audi A4 if it's in the driveway.

Styling, performance and all wheel drive capability.

A bit disappointed, but it sure was pretty
By henrietta1

2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I owned a 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo for about a month, and then traded it in. It had very little get up and go on the smallest of hills, it was so bad on gas that I might as well have gotten the V8 cause the fuel economy seemed to be about the same. It was difficult to get in and out of even with the added assist steps. This is the reason that the prior owner traded it. I disregarded that upon purchase because they were an older couple. I am young and it was still a pain to get in and out of with the kids.
It is very stylish and eye catching. The 4x4 seems to perform well and the Jeep handled well. I loved the interior lighting. I traded it for a Chevy Cruze diesel and dont regret it

interior lighting, handling, exterior styling, cargo space

make it easier to get in and out of, improve fuel economy, improve its power in the V6