1990 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Still loving it

1990 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

LX Coupe (2.2L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Still loving it
By kimmo on

1990 Honda Accord LX 2dr Coupe

I bought new as a demo. Even after 18 years with it being stolen twice, almost totaled once and with two other accidents, this car is super dependable. The exterior, interior, and engine have all held up well with regular maintenance. New radiator, three batteries, two brake jobs, a couple of power steering repairs from leaks, CVs, a new gas tank (service stripped plug!) plus maintenance is about all this car has cost me. I can't justify anything newer as this one keeps going & going and she still looks awesome! I use my AAA for my friend's newer car troubles. I can't believe I get offers from others now to buy my car. I think it has turned into a classic.

AC. Good fuel economy. Drives fast. Easy to maintain (time & money!) Still feels sporty and doesn't really look all that dated for age.

I wish my trunk didn't leak and my rear lamps didn't have water in them either. I've tried many things to fix but to no avail.