Used 2003 Ford Mustang Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:

4 Seater Race Car
By cartright

2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl S/C 6M)

This is simply the most satisfying car I've ever driven. It's hard to believe how much performance for the dollar you get with this car and I can take my family out to enjoy a cruise with the top down. There isn't another car that can do what this car does for less than twice the cost.

Power, Handling, everyday driver

Interior Details

True Blue Parchment GT Premium Conv
By Bob Durkee

2003 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This car was fun to drive stock, but I needed more. After a few "inexpensive" MODS it is now really fun to drive. Add on's include Magna-Flow Cat back exhaust, Steeda Under-Drive pulleys, Steeda Tri-Axe short throw shifter, C&L 85mm MAF with TrueFlow intake pipe, K&N air filter. 3.73 Ford Performance gear in the rear- end. These were only a 1,500$ investment and really woke up my GT!

Handling, quick and tight steering response. Rear wheel drive. Sound system Mach 460 more then enuf for a 51 year old (grin). Traction lock on- off feature.

The bucket seats are uncomfortable on longer rides..Cobra's are much better! The 2V 4.6 weak mid-range power band. Stock shifter clunky.

MY STANG
By ANGELO

2003 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

THE STANG IS ONE OF THE BEST CARS I EVER OWNED THERE ARE NO WORDS TO EXPLAIN HOW THE STANG MAKES ME FEEL WHEN I DRVE IT ONLY THAT IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE I WAS 18 AGAIN THE STANG HAS GREAT POWER FOR A 3.8 AND HAS A SMOOTH RIDE EVEN AT 115MPH NO SHAKES AT THAT HIGH SPEED AND ITS ALSO GREAT ON GAS

THE ONLY FEATURES I LIKE ON THIS CAR IS THE BODY STYLE AND THE RADIO THE MACH SYSTEM CD PLAYER OH AND THE HOOD SCOOP (SHAKER)

FORD NEEDS TO IMPROVE THE TIRES ON THE STANG IT KIND OF MAKES THE CAR LOOK CHEAP IT NEEDS TO PUT SPORT TIRES ON THEM

a fullfilled wish
By Kay Norris

2003 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

I have thoroughly enjoyed my 2003 Mustang, I have wanted one all my life and am not at all disappointed. It has supurb handling ability as well as style and class. Easy to manuvre and good gas milage.

style and design

none

2003 Mustang Convertible
By HappyDissonance

2003 Ford Mustang Premium 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I've only had the car for about 2 months, but it has been an amazing experience since I bought it. I've recently upgraded the exhaust system to a set of Flowmasters and they even make the car more sweet to drive. The only qualm I have is that my back seat and trunk are tiny.

Convertible Top In-dash CD Changer Mach stereo system

Make the trunk a bit larger by making the car a little longer Add some more chrome to the exterior