2003 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Top down - sunglasses on
By houston on 07/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I was looking for a weekend toy, really an excuse to buy a 3rd vehicle. With the SUVs in the driveway, we wanted something a little more fun to drive. We priced and test drove the European convertibles such as BMW, Volvo,Saab and Mercedes. Dealers are pretty proud of these cars in Houston, TX. Just couldn't convince myself that these cars were worth 45-55K. It hit me, why not a Mustang GT convertible. Test drove a GT coupe that afternoon ( no convertibles in stock ) and was hooked. Convertibles came in next week and took one home with us!!! Sweet car and half the price of the Euro boys!!

great
By speed on 07/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

The ford mustang is my first car and i needed to have it because i was brought up with one. My mom had an 82 mustang, it lasted 17 years before it bit the big one. The GT mustang is great. I only have one problem, i think that the interior design could be a little better. But otherwise its the best car i have ever seen and i love cars. You should really get one, there great.

It's a BLAST !!!!!
By Rob03 on 06/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl S/C 6M)

This car has so much power. Press the pedal to WOT and your head is snapped back into the headrest. If you buy this car you can't go wrong. It is a lot of bang for the buck. Way to go Ford you have a real winner here.

dskajkl
By dude483 on 06/14/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

great car so amazing i cant wait to see the new 2004 mustang