2003 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Sonic Blue GT
By tj38 on 03/28/11 07:44 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Bought this car in June 05 with 12k miles. Now has 115K miles. Mildly modded with CAI, exhaust, short shifter, MACH1 shocks, Ford C-Springs, white face gauges. Only repairs are front brake calipers (self-inflicted SCCA racing casualty) and alternator and battery...and four sets of tires. Consistently gets 25-26 mpg on highway. I want to get a new car but can't find anything that I like better than this one.

Best car for your $
By Kme on 12/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

The V8 has plenty of pop and you get good gas mileage(Depending on how hard you want to drive it). It's the best car for your buck. 05 will be coming out next year and hope it lives up to the Mustang standards.

Mustang again 30 years later
By Ted Barber on 11/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Fun to drive. Handling is crisp and responsive. Power is unbelievably raw. Shifting is a tricky with the location of the overdrive. Visability is superb. Would have been great if there had been a hatch like my 74 Mach I. Drivers power seat takes a lot of adjustment to get it in a position that feels comfortable. When tilting the front of the seat up it lifts the entire seat. 6 CD stereo is dynamite, as is the throaty groan from the exhaust.

Old School
By G-man76 on 11/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Lots of fun for your dollar. The fit and finish are questionable, the seating position is too high, the seats themselves are absurdly uncomforable. On the plus side, the handling is good, and the mileage is respectable for a V-8. The combination of V-8 Power, plus a five-speed manual and rear wheel drive can't be beaten, especially given the price. If you like an old-school ride with modern reliability and amenities this car is for you. One word of advice: drive a Mach 1 before signing on the line. The Mach 1 addresses nearly every gripe I have with the GT.

Drive this car!
By Henryb43 on 11/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

And you will buy it. best Mustang I have owned yet.

2003 Mustang GT
By rickssue on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

We love our Mustang!!! Fun to drive, looks great and we couldn't ask for a nicer vehicle.

I love my car!
By Diane Bonham on 10/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

My car handles so well. It is a joy to get up for work in the morning just to start her up. My favorite part of my trip home from work is going from a dead stop at a four way to taking her thru the gears on a S-curve from 0 to 75. It's the little pleasures in life....

puttin a end to the riceburners!
By t-law on 10/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

im only 16 but always wanted a mustang and i purchased the gt premium with the upgraded rims,upgraded pedals ect. for 22,000 (without tax included) and all i have to say is wow, the car is simply amazing

mustang gt yes!!
By locutus on 09/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

this is one sharp car. fit and finish are excelent. power is there although a little more wouldn't hurt. leather interior is 1st rate. steering is right on and the brakes are very good. this is my third mustang, and by far the best. (my first was a 1966)

Love It
By sky173d on 09/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Looks great, feels great, sounds great Nice factory sound. Fun to cruise in. Attention getter.

1 2 3 4 5 next »