6 years of racing and daily driving
By Kmustang01 on
2000 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe
First off let me say I love this car, with the exception of a few things. I really hate the market value, so this one will stay with me 25k paid for a fully loaded GT...Now I can sell according to KBB 7k....that part stinks. I have done some performance work to my car (pullies, gears, exhaust w/o cats, cold air intake, and chip) so far I have had no problems with anything mechanical. I have replaced parts that are considered normal wear and tear (struts, shocks, and springs) at 100k.I still get a lot of compliments on my car now so the body design is holding up well. The interior could be made better, the door pieces break easily and the weather stripping on the door has been replaced 4 times.
Favorite Features
The design. No one every gets the year model right. Cops constantly have to ask me! Spring Edition package, rare find so mine does not like identical to ever other Performance Red Gt. Oh and I can't forget the deep tone rumble from my exhaust! Mustangs have a sound all of their own.
Suggested Improvements
Upgrade the door panels, they come off to easily. Glad to see the 05's and up have something more than one color plastic on the interior.