More Con's than Pro's
By sarah on
2009 Buick Enclave CXL 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
I bought my 2009 Enclave in Florida then moved to the mountains in Virginia 10mo later. First off the car is really loud when standing outside but quiet on the inside.These are the things going wrong. Plastic outside between the windows bubble/ripple, coating came off of air conditioner button, carpet worn completely down on passenger side, car rolls back while in drive on a hill as if it were in reverse, car rolls at least 6 inches after putting it in park on flat land, knocking noise when i turn my steering wheel either way and the carpet is made very very cheap.All these things are covered under warranty except the carpet.Still have problems with car rolling back while n drive on hill.
Favorite Features
Love all the bells and whistles, double sun roof, lots of room, comfy well made leather seats, On star, blue tooth, dual climate control and Boise speaker system
Suggested Improvements
I'm 5'7 and i can not see the front off my car even with my seat raised higher, carpet is really cheap, make back sunroof open, make car run quieter on the outside, fix the transmitions, need i say more... I don't like my Buick anymore and I miss my Toyota.