2009 Buick Enclave Consumer Review: Very happy

2009 Buick Enclave - Consumer Review

CX 4dr SUV (3.6L V6 AWD 6-speed Automatic)

Very happy
By Impressed on

2009 Buick Enclave CX 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I saw the Enclave about a year ago and started my research immediately. Compared to all the other sport looking crossovers, with a three pass third row seat, the Buick has the most standard features at a better or comparable price point. I had a Tahoe, and I loved it, except for the cargo behind the third row, I couldn't even fit a standard stroller back there, so this time I was looking for the passenger room and functionality, and I found it. My kids can easily access the third row. It has all the pretty things that I wanted, to include the dual sun roofs and power liftgate. It looks hot, drives like a dream, and made all my friends jealous! And, you can't beat the warranty! Thanks!

Power liftgate, fold flat third row, easy glide access to third row, passenger comfort in all rows, dual sun roofs, sweet turning radius, AWD, turning xenon headlights, I have the cloth interior and it's very nice, inside is cavernous without looking like it from the outside.

The grill is kind of cheesy. I don't like how it's connected to the hood at the major lift point. I'm concerned someone who doesn't know might lift too quick and snap it off.