Glad I waited for an '09
By FB3 on
2009 Buick Enclave CXL 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
Performance: Much better than last years anemic engine, but still doesn't have the nice low end torque of a V8. Glad I waited for an '09. Comfort: Front headrest not tilt adjustable. I think this was a new safety law. Second row seats quite small and minimum leg room. Fuel economy: So far very good for a vehicle of this size. Interior design: Nice except for the cheap semi-see through sun roof interior shades and small cramped second row seats. Build quality: Very good. As good as my 2008 Infinity M35. Very tight. Reliability: Too soon to know, but I have had excellent experiences with GM vehicles over the years and don't expect anything bad from this one.
Favorite Features
Extremely quiet and attractrive interior. Nicely appointed. Many nice convenience features. Very good ride and driveability. The turning radius is much better than I expected from a large front wheel drive vehicle.
Suggested Improvements
Use higher quality light blocking interior sun roof shades that match the headliner. The ones installed are really unacceptable. For what it is I feel that it is a great if not perfect substitute for my Tahoe.