2010 Acura MDX Consumer Review: Sweet ride

2010 Acura MDX - Consumer Review

Sweet ride
By rhodymdx on

2010 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I got this vehicle mainly for comfort. I am a long-distance commuter and needed something more comfortable and luxurious than my Honda CRV, but with equal reliability. I am not disappointed. The seat is so comfortable and roomy; the ride is incredibly smooth and handling is great. Great on the highway---watch that you don't go too fast---you may never notice before that flashing light is in your mirror! A great luxury vehicle, especially for 40K...

I don't go anywhere without the heated seat on! Love the hands-free dialing. The handling around curves,etc and smoothness at high speeds are amazing for this size of a vehicle

Low gears a tad rough in switching--- this is typical Honda, and better on this car than my previous Hondas, but still bugs me that Honda cant seem to make a transmission that feels like it has a slip in low gears. Mileage is not horrid for a big powerful car, but 23/24 mpg would be nice.