Used 2009 Jaguar XF Consumer Reviews - 107 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2009 Jaguar XF

View reviews for a specific XF model:

The Best
By The Hammer

2009 Jaguar XF Supercharged 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl S/C 6A)

Worth every quarter. Heads turn wherever I go with it. People actually pull in the drive and talk about it. Workmanship is excellent.

None

Should have gotten it sooner!
By COLBOL15

2009 Jaguar XF Premium Luxury 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

Outstanding road handling. 4.2L engine supercharged is an amazing option. You will be acknowledged by others on the road. Lock your passenger doors, someone will jump-in and request a ride. Standard sound system is above average. If I had to negotiate the car again, I would request the upgrade version. The experience begins with: Press, rotate, step on the gas and enjoy!!!! (No keys, no shifter)

6-Gears paddles behind the steering wheel. No BMW-5 series can catch me.

Windows need some slight tinting. Shoulder seat-belts are difficult to reach. Voice command to start the engine would be awesome!!!!

Incredible Value For a Supercar
By ellsworth

2009 Jaguar XF Supercharged 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I've had my Supercharged for about ten months. I'm extremely happy. The combination of refinement, handling and power is phenomenal for the money. The styling grows on you and I'm constantly getting compliments and stares. The cars are still rather rare where I live so I get lots of questions. I was concerned about winter driving but was pleasantly surprised. I did put Dunlop performance winter tires on and drop to 18" wheels during the winter. There's no way the performance tires work in wintry weather. Two quibbles: the touchless glove box is stupid and often balks and the fuel filler cap without a handle is likewise dumb and had to be replaced. Other than that....I love this car!

Tremendous combination of sporty handling and rather smooth ride.

Touchless interior lights and glove box should be scrapped.

The Ultimate Ride
By Deshawn

2009 Jaguar XF Premium Luxury 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

I have had my XF for almost a month now, and love it! I purchased the premium model with tech package, warm climate and advance vision pack. I also was given the 20inch wheels that comes with the super charge model (someone did not want them when they got their super charger..thanks!) from the dealer and the lighted kick plates. This car stops drivers in their track, I can't believe how many times people stop me in 7 series BMW and S class Mercedes to ask what I am driving. The car is beautiful inside and out. The ride, the speed and the handling makes me wish I could drive on a racetrack. If you purchase this car you will not be sorry!

Nav with Ipod connectivity. Comfortable seating, Bowers and Wilkins system, HID adaptive lights rotating vents and pop up shifter. Beautiful blue interior lights.

Extra power outlets, fuel mileage.

2009 XF
By Marcia

2009 Jaguar XF Supercharged 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl S/C 6A)

This is my 3rd Jaguar. It's the talk of the town. It's in a class by itself, the shape, design, performance is just out of this world. Thumbs up!

Its ability to adjust to all weather conditions. (great improvements)

less noisy