Used 2006 Hyundai Santa Fe Consumer Reviews - 47 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Hyundai Santa Fe

View reviews for a specific Santa Fe model:

High Quality, Excellent Support
By Madison, WI

2006 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is by far the best vehicle we have ever purchased in inital quality and manufacture support. It is our first Hyundai and I have to say they really have it together with their dealers. Their collborative efforts resulted in the best buying experience we have had in over 20 years of automotive purchases.

My baby
By Liz from Queens NY

2006 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 4dr SUV AWD (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I picked up my Santa Fe in August 2006. My hubby & I have a house in PA. We travel out there on weekends and Holidays. I noticed the caravan of Santa Fe's on the highways. We look @ each other with wow I made a great choice on this SUV. Sometimes my husband and I start to count on a given trip we counted for about one mile there were at least ten on the same highway. Four were the same color as mine. I love my truck, and just like my American express I never leave home without it. Great SUV, great price for it and relly a reliable. Liz from Queens NY

The exterior colors and sytle. My music system and the back storage. Also the led space it's comfortable to sit in the back seat, also to nap. LOL

The interior colors I feel should be darker.

Mrs
By Carol

2006 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I like how high I am to see the road clearly. I like the smooth ride.

I like the look and I like the waranty of 10 years, 100,000 miles. That means that the car is going to give me 19 years peformance.

A button to automatically open and close the hatch or even the side doors.It is helpful when you are in a hurry. An automatic start feature on the remote to warm up the car in the winter time.

Limited AWD
By Pabs54321

2006 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We bought the Santa Fe so that we could transport our newborn grand daughter. My wife had a Mustang convertible and it was impossible to place the child in the car seat. We looked at quite a few SUVs and chose the Santa Fe. I never thought I'd enjoy driving an SUV but I do enjoy the Santa Fe. My only complaint is the gas mileage, it is almost as bad as my V-8 powered truck which is also a 4X4.

Everything but the mileage. Great ride, good visibility.

More power and better fuel economy.

Amasing
By H Johnson

2006 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 4dr SUV AWD (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

This is our second Hyundai. We traded our 05 Elantra GT for the Santa FE 06. We drove it to our home here in Texas and was quite pleased with all the features as advertised by Hyundai. It has enough power, it navigated the mountains and curves exceptiopnally well,The only thing I didn't know at time of puchase is the inside trim. The glare from the chrome on the Console is the thing I cover with a cloth. NO big deal. The Santa FE will give milage with Cruise Control on and handles high winds with ease here in Soth Texas. The 07 is probably even better than ours but we will keep this one FOREVER! Good Vehicle and you feel SAFE in it. Keep up the good work but don't over price it.

Rear storage area, Large item ease of loading and unloading. Instruement console ease of reach. Tilting rear seat for comfort. Abundant cubby storage spaces.

Replace chrome shift console with a NON glare material.