Used 2007 Honda Accord Sedan Consumer Reviews - 285 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Honda Accord Sedan

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Good family sedan
By scoastowner

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Very solid and reliable, and in the EX-L V6, many luxury car features at a competitive price. Comfortable interior, plenty of room. The V6 has plenty of punch and the 5-speed automatic matches well (in the past, I've preferred manual trans). Handling is fine, if unexciting. Braking could improve. Well worth upgrading from a baseline 4cyl LX. Personally, I'd have been happier getting something smaller/sportier like an Acura TSX. I haven't needed all of the Accord's space. That's my fault though. The Accord is great at what it is.

Stereo disappointing for a $29,000 car -- same as the cheapest Accord. Not awful, but sound quality not up to the competition and impossible to upgrade due to climate control integration. No iPod or AUX. Turning radius seems wider than it should be given size.

Honda Owner
By Jose M.

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Recently purchased my first car. I got a used 2007 Honda Accord EXL and love my car. The salesmen Joel Abreu, was great and really help me in every way and was extremely satisfied with his experience and I did not feel pressured at all like one would usually when buying a vehicle. I will recommend anyone.

Great Car Unless you are over 5'11"
By reid

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

When test driving, this car was exactly what I wanted. Very reliable (I had a Volvo that cost thousands of dollars a month in repairs), nice looking, safe. I planned on driving it forever. I am about 6'2" and it is clear after driving this car for 3 months that it is NOT designed to be comfortable for people over 5'11". When I drive the back of my leg is raised off the seat and requires me keep my leg elevated. I have tried every seat position and steering wheel adjustment and nothing works. Also, the brake pedal is in front of the gas pedal and requires me to lift my leg to move from one pedal to the other. This combination is extremely uncomfortable for tall drivers.

Honda reliability. Its simplicity. What you get for the value. Love this car except for the driving comfort.

Design cars for tall people! Make sure the back of the leg rests on the seat. I will look at the accord in the future, but this will walk out of the dealership if this isn't fixed.

My first car!
By Mrs. Idris Elba

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought this car used with 39,000 miles on it. I have only had it for a week and so far so good! The interior is very spacious and comfortable, and all of the controls are in perfect location in this car.

I love the stereo system and the steering wheel controls. I also love the keyless entry as well as the trunk release and window controls from the key.

Needs aux jack for ipods and a better turning radius.

First Car!
By skywave777

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this car about a week ago with 43,500 miles on it. Everything works great! The V6 is smooth and powerful but the gas mileage is not that great. I get an average of 20 mpg combined city and highway. I do a a lot of daily driving, maybe I should have chosen the 4 cylinder engine. But it's not that bad. The sound system is pretty decent. Love the leather seats. Good legroom in the back. I gotta get one of the power outlet fixed. My girlfriend likes the girl a lot. It's a great car for my first car!

remote linked window opening, moonroof, V6 is strong and silent. leather seats with power adjustment. reliability! 6 disc CD changer. LED taillights! 17" Wheels.

gas mileage on the V6, road noise. HID fog lights. transmission!