Used 2007 Ford F-150 Consumer Reviews - 109 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Ford F-150

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

The best truck yet!
By Alan

2007 Ford F-150 Lariat 4dr SuperCab 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I have owned my F150 Lariat for a year now. I am coming up on 15,000 miles and have had one very minor problem, a power window switch, it was fixed at no charge with no hassle. I read in many reviews, about a lack of power and a sluggish feeling. My F150 has the heavy duty suspension, limited slip, 3:73 gear ratio and really doesn't do too bad. It has a very smooth powertrain that delivers horsepower evenly through-out the RPM range. Under normal conditions you don't feel the acceleration, then all of a sudden you notice that your doing 80MPH! If I want to accelerate quickly I click off the over-drive and it gets right with it. I'm averaging 15-16 MPG, mixed hiway-city driving.

The interior is awesome! I love the heated leather seats, the auto dimming mirrors and the stereo system. It sounds nice for a factory unit and cranks the tunes out at a decent volume level. I installed a set of wheel to wheel step bars for a customized look that allows easy access to the bed.

Better mats front and rear. A telescoping steering column. Body side molding to help eliminate door dings. Other than those minor items it's an awesome truck. It's the perfect combination of functionality and luxury. It is the best truck, maybe the best vehicle I've ever owned! Only time will tell.

It's all that!
By tzem

2007 Ford F-150 Lariat 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This is the best truck I've ever owned. I've got 46k miles on it, and it drives like the day that I bought it. I don't know why people have all of these negative comments about gas mileage. People have to learn how to drive economically. It's all about driving style. I drive 90% interstate, and regularly get over 600 miles out of my 30 gallon tank.

Ride, torque, fuel economy

Backup camera without buying navigation (like Tundra).

Awesome truck
By ROB

2007 Ford F-150 Lariat 4dr SuperCab Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I bought this truck for my business. I use it all the time. I have driven it hard and not one time to the shop, no rattles no squeaks. This truck is awesome. I had a Toyota before this and had more squeaks and rattles in it than I care to mention, in the shop all the time. I will stick with American made all the way. This is the third in the fleet after the Toyota went bye bye. I now have a Ford, Dodge, and Silverado all trouble free. Good job. American made and that is all I will buy!

Ease of entry, great interior set up, reliable.

None

Great Every Day Truck
By My Ford F 150

2007 Ford F-150 Lariat 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Overall great truck. Sits nice and high rides well. At 6'2" interior room is top notch. Looks great though leather seats could be more plush

Interior room, backup sensors, dual zone AC

Offer a Lariat option with no center console as multi layered design tends to bother right leg on long trips. Develop a "luxury model" with soft plush leather seats and luxury (soft) suspension as more than construction worders are driving this truck every day.

Great Truck
By bucfan11

2007 Ford F-150 XL 2dr Regular Cab Styleside 8 ft. LB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

Great truck, I bought it as a work truck. (base model) Could not be happier. I'm so glad I didn't spend the extra money for "features" not needed. The truck has been flawless.

Big, huge, deep bed

Don't really like the hump in the door where your arm rests if the window is down.