Used 2014 BMW 7 Series Consumer Reviews - 4 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 7 Series model:

My BMW 750 li
By Reggie

2014 BMW 7 Series 750Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 8A)

overall my experience after owning 2 years has been positive. Best road car I have ever driven. Driving in town for everyday trips it is a pretty big car to navigate around in. Big turn radius, particularly for a u turn. Trunk space is small, considering the size of the car. I have been pleased with gas mileage. The voice commands, specifically for navigation, needs to be improved upon. But I like all of the other electronic features. So far I have not had any maintenance issues. I purchase the car as certified pre owned.

Luxurious and reliable
By Alex K

2014 BMW 7 Series 750Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 8A)

Very specious and powerful. I wanted the L version but noe that I have it I see its too much space in the back and hard to reach over to kids etc. The 750 comes with staggered wheels and its a bit costly due to rear tires wear out much faster. Other than that all is wonderful

Velvet Rocket is turned into a beast!
By wjbii58

2014 BMW 7 Series 750Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 8A)

She is always ready to go! Always look forward to driving this wonderful machine. It makes you look forward to it. The power the power the power did I say the power.... 450 HP twin turbo 4.5 sec to 60MPH! It outruns most sports cars all the while surrounded in luxury. That's all but the very fastest models. Its doubles as a stealth ship sedan most of the time while waiting for its victims then the velvet rocket turns in the BEAST. Makes you never want to get on a plane again as you'd miss the opportunity to fly there and back. Example: Dallas, Tx to Baton Rouge LA 484 miles in 5 hours flat 100MPH average. Several times 137 many times 120-125, 100 seemed slow.!
Privilege to own this car.

A sleeper rocket
By James H. Stasny

2014 BMW 7 Series 750i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 8A)

I bought it for my self but my wife like to drive it and learned to enjoy the power and performance.