Used 2006 BMW 3 Series Consumer Reviews - 450 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 BMW 3 Series

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:

My experience w/ my 325xi
By Susan Powell

2006 BMW 3 Series 325xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

After driving many other cars, the BMW is the best one by far. I love my new car, its good on fuel, comfortable to drive and ALSO fun to drive! I couldn't be happier with it.

Favorite features on this car would be remote windows, slap stick transmission and it is comfortable to drive.

Only thing I would change on it, would be the console; I wish it wer a little bigger. Other then that, it's a great vehicle.

What can I say... it's a Beemer
By Annie

2006 BMW 3 Series 325xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

My third BMW. My first BMW was the first brand new car I ever owned and I'll probably keep getting a new BMW every time. My first impression of this car is that it feels safe and handles well. Heck, I can't change the model of car I drive, my license plate reads: eBay BMW!!!

Easy cruise control, the best of the best heated lumbar seats, automatic rain sensor wipers & improved ease in heat/air conditioning controls.

Cup holders are flimsy and probably won't last very long. Also, someone else mentioned the size of the glove box doesn't even hold the user's manual, never mind maps and GLOVES. One other thing... the steering has always been very tight in these vehicles.

Can't beat this car!
By Alan Cournoyer

2006 BMW 3 Series 330xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Ive had my 330xi since January, and the driving experience gets better each day. The power and handling, as well as the 50/50 weight distribution make this a very fun automobile. I can't say much about the iDrive, I opted for the six speed manual with no navigation. I would recommend this car and BMW to anyone interested in purchasing a new car.

The 255 ponies and 50/50 weight distribution.

The run flat tires. You feel every bump, I say bring back the spare tire and strap on a set of PS2s

330i A fun car to drive
By Gary

2006 BMW 3 Series 330i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is the second 330i that we have own. The first was a 2003 and we thought they couldn't do better, they did. My wife who never before cared what car she drove loves the 330i. After the first one I had to go and get my own BMW.

The acceleration and handling is great.

None.

I smile ear-to-ear when I start the car
By gizmo4267

2006 BMW 3 Series 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

If you are looking for an exceptional car, just take a drive in the 325i. First, you slide into the comfortable leather seats and push the button to start the engine. Now, put the auto/manual lever in first gear and put your foot into the gas. The car takes off in a split second. Now, as the tachometer revs, shift into the other gears and you think that you died and went to heaven. The 325i is in a class by itself. It is a beautifully styled car. Great work BMW!

I love the moving headlights and the Cold Weather package.

I do not like the way the door locks work. A keypad and alarm system is best. I also do not like the small door mirrors. You have to be extra careful when changing lanes. Plus, the security system should come as a standard feature.