2010 Toyota RAV4 Consumer Review: Great Value Vehicle-Terrible B

2010 Toyota RAV4 - Consumer Review

Great Value Vehicle-Terrible Bluetooth Instructions!
By hysteria on

2010 Toyota RAV4 Limited 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

My wife and I both love this vehicle. We've taken it on 2 very long trips and it perfoms great. We get over 26 mpg. Our only gripe is that the bluetooth instructions in the owner's manual are complete garbage! I've had to take it to the dealer 3 times to get the bluetooth working. The rep at the dealership (who told me she had to "go to school to learn how to program phones for Toyota's bluetooth technology) had major problems trying to get our phones synched up. It took her over 40 minutes to get it working. She also stated NOT to follow the owner's manual instructions. What should be an easy application made difficult by Toyota's good for nothing instructions.

Reliability, good ride, nice lines, decent gas mileage.

Fix the piece of &%*! Bluetooth Section of the owner's manual. When I went to the dealership only one person there could help me. All the others said they had no idea how to program the bluetooth technology. If dealerships cannot understand it and recommend not using that section of the manual, what does that tell you?
By hysteria
on 05/15/11 14:33 PM (PDT)

This vehicle is actually the V6 model, not the 4 cylinder.