2011 Nissan Armada - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Armada model:
the best ride
By mcummings1 on 03/06/12 11:04 AM (PST)

2011 Nissan Armada SL 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

have have had volvos and other expensive cars but this SUV beats them all. Best ride, gas mileage 17.8 right now - hopefully will get to 18 and if not, I am okay with that. We take it to the beach and load it down and it still gets 17.8. Love Nissans!!!!!!

2011 Nissan Armada SL
By dclark347 on 11/02/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Armada SL 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I did a TON of research before deciding to purchase the Armada. This truck has been everything I hoped it would be. The exterior has a beauty about it and is in a class by itself. It doesn't look like any other full- size SUV on the market. The interior is spacious and well equipped but it should be for a $40k truck. The ride is smooth and the vehicle has excellent performance with all stock equipment. My kids have a hard time opening the rear doors with the handles mounted so high but they will grow into it. The only drawback I have found is the fuel economy. Don't expect to get anything over 15 mpg with this vehicle. It's just too heavy to get anything better.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Nissan Armada in VA is:

$152 per month*