4 months with the car and it exceeds expectations
By dano_pa on
2013 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
I purchased the car with the panoramic sunroof in late July. On the road I get about 38-40 mpg depending on how fast I am going. Around town, I have gotten 47 mpg on certain trips, it all depends on my speed and the amount of hills. I love almost everything about the car, it does get a lot of comments and lookers. It is my first new American car ever and I am 55. I have owned a BMW, Saab, 2 Volvo's, a Cadillac, two Nissan's a Toyota, a 2 VW's and a Renault.
Favorite Features
It is quiet, comfortable, is a great car for a trip, I love the heated seats, remote start, the panoramic sunroof (very Jetson's) and everything works fine. Every time I fill it up, it seems to be less than $30, and I love that it takes regular gas. The seats are comfortable and offer excellent support. I drove to Morgantown to buy it and got a really fair deal. (I live in Southwestern PA)
Suggested Improvements
My only observation after 4 months and 9,300 miles is that when it is raining and you open the trunk water follows the trunk line into the hinges and into the trunk if there is water on the car. It wasn't all that easy to get dealers in PA to call me back, the 20-somethings that sell Lincoln's in PA seem to be unresponsive, and I drove it home from Morgantown the day I test drove it.