Used 2003 Honda Odyssey Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Honda Odyssey - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Odyssey model:

GREAT CAR
By JHAN

2003 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

THIS CAR DESERVES ALL 10'S THERE'S NO OTHER CAR IN THE MARKET LIKE THE HONDA ODYSSEY..........

POWER SLIDING DOORS AND THE MAGIC SEAT

overrated!
By fbakir

2003 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The strong points of this van are capable handling and excellent braking. From there on it's all down hill. The ride is firm bordering on harsh. Build quality is so so. The middle seats are easy to form into a bench seat or to remove. Good design and comfortable seats. There is alot of road noise transfer into the interior at highway speeds. Also plenty of tire sound slapping uneven pavement joints. A/C system is poor in comparison to my old Toyota Sienna. The air intake for recycling the cooled air is poorly placed next to the drivers right leg. Wonderful feeling if you have arthritic knees! Would not buy another one.

Excellent brakes and a good navigation system

Better build quality and materials. Give option of interior color. Refine the ride to make the vehicle more road compliant.

Love my van!
By ChristyC

2003 Honda Odyssey EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

It's been almost a year now since I purchased my Honda Odyssey. I really have enjoyed this vehicle. It's great being a single mom. I have the room to haul around things for my daughter. Take her friends to the mall, etc. It's a very comfortable ride!

I think my favorite feature is the disappearing third seat. I love how it completely folds down or it turns around so we can have a place to sit to watch fireworks on the 4th of July! And it's easy for me to do!

My biggest complaint with this vehicle is the leg room. I'm a very tall female and the seat just doesn't go back far enough for me. I would be more comfortable if it was a little farther back.

2003 Odyssey - Excellent
By Big Will

2003 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Reliable and a the most attractive minivan on the street. Easy to drive and extremely confortable. Exception excelleration for this class of vehicle. A good cruiser for long trips as well.

The 3.5L, 240 bhp engine. The soundsystem & DVD RES. Shooping bag hooks in the rear hatch. Massive cargo space. Easy folding rear seat. Too much to list.

Option of having both factory DVD RES & factory navigation systems. Factory sunroof

Great Family Vehicle
By JLSTFA

2003 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Our 2003 Odyssey EX-L RES has thus far been exactly what we expected in all aspects. It spacious, quiet, handles great, and is packed with the features we desire. The Honda reputation for quality, which we have come to expect, shines through in this vehicle. Over the years we have owned 5 Honda's, including this minivan, and we continue to be fans of Honda vehicles. Plus: The kids love the DVD system.

DVD system, spacious trunk area, good crash test scores, powerful engine, smooth ride.

Include Roadside assistance in the standard warranty...It's a great vehicle, but not impervious to problems. For a family vehicle I want every avenue of safety and assurance of support when a problem occurs. A sunroof option and a better selection of exterior colors would be nice too.