2012 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Better than I expected!

2012 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

EX-L V-6 Coupe (3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic)

Better than I expected!
By jwell000 on

2012 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The Accord, in my opinion, has always been a nice looking (albeit, not all that flashy) auto with known reliability. All of my past automobiles have been American sports cars, luxury sedans, and trucks. While shopping for a new vehicle, I wanted something that was safe and reliable while providing a modest yet stylish middle-class appearance to my clients. I choose an Accord for practical reasons. I knew instantly that I wanted a V6, leather, and a coupe. I figured this would give me the creature comforts I desired in addition to enough horsepower to keep up with traffic. Boy, was I wrong! This car handles better and has more luxury appointments than many of the vehicles I've owned.

My favorite features... I love the integrated bluetooth - I am in the car a lot and on the phone for business. I love the seats - they hold you in place on sharp turns, keep you warm as they're heated, and the memory functions are rather handy. I'm quite shocked with the amount of cargo I can carry between the trunk and the fold-down seat. For being a coupe, the back seat is impressive and extremely comfortable for an adult.

I'd like to see the door-mounted arm rest raised a little higher. A pause button for the iPhone integration would be nice - sometimes I use my phone's GPS (I didn't realize Navigation was offered on a separate model of Accord upon purchase) and hearing music is annoying. Floor mats don't feel all that "heavy duty".

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review