2014 Ford Fusion Consumer Review: 1.5 L Ecoboost SE

2014 Ford Fusion - Consumer Review

SE Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic)

1.5 L Ecoboost SE
By bharp61308 on

2014 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I absolutely love my 2014 Ford Fusion SE 1.5L Ecoboost! I just happened to be at a Ford Dealership with a friend picking up her car that was serviced when I first saw the 2014 Ford Fusion. It's sportiness caught my eye amongst all the other cars on the show room floor. I was shocked when I found out it was a Ford Fusion. This dealership also sell Lincoln etc. I test drove the Infiniti G37, Mercedes C300, BMW 328I, Acura TSX and TL and others. The 2014 Ford Fusion was the first car that I immediately fell in love with! I was amazed at all the features I was able to get for my budget of under $35k. leather, sunroof, mytouch with nav,rear camera, heated seats, parking assist, etc.

18 inch wheels with gloss black rims, Ford Mytouch with voice, navigation and rear camera. Parallel parking assist. The car actually parks for you! Free Satellite Radio for 6 months. There are so many features that I am still learning about.

Upgraded Sony sound system with HD should be standard with the technology package in all models. Not just available with the titanium package.