2007 Ford Fusion - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:
Overall Rating for Beginning
By fusionowner07 on 07/02/13 22:22 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Problem 5yr period Shock cheap replace front in first year $100 plus, Fuse blow-out cigarette light local under drive not glove box $3.69;FYI, Radiator leak where transmission meet $900, widow switch replace $18.00 ebay, tire tube cheap $2.00 cost of flat all four $200.00, 40,000 mile tire are cheap,too, control lower bushing cost $52.00 mazda part,labor $100.00, alignment $100.00, now orielly have it, car have not pass 100,000 miles. total rating overprice ford should refund for all cost. I will give them a do right company. If not buyer take no deal over $10,000 not 16,000 or 21,000. replace brake pad front Autozone cmax. ok feel now at 88,000

2007 Ford Fusion S 4 Cyl. 2.3 L w/auto 5 Sp.
By automojo on 02/27/13 10:27 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Bought my '07 Ford Fusion new (30 miles) at Sunnyvale, CA Ford in late June '07, at way below MSRP and they also included a 24 month maint. service at no charge. Now nearing 57k without a bit of problems other than replacing the battery. It still has the original brakes and Continental tires, and continues to get a combined 30 mpg. Great car, much better than the 3 Series Beemer I owned and cheaper to maintain! The new 2013 Fusion looks great and considering buying one but my '07 still runs and looks new.

Great Safety Package but
By goincrazee on 08/06/10 22:18 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I was in love the 2007 Ford Fusion when I bought it. It had great safety features such as, side air bags, safety roll bar feature, and front passenger air bag that would turn off by weight limit. I rode smooth until about six months ago. This three year old car is having transmission problems that seems to start with a solenoid and eventually if not detected damages the transmission. Which is where I am currently with this car. Outside the transmission problem it's a great car, gets great gas mileage. It now sits in the drive way waiting for an affordable quote to so I can fix it. :(

Best car I've owned in 45 years
By Waynes_World on 03/04/10 04:50 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This is the 3rd Ford I have owned in my 45 years of driving and probably the best car so far. I have owned several other brands but this Ford is a winner. I traded in an F250 diesel that broke my heart on maintenance cost and fuel economy and when I was looking for a good mileage car, I stumbled across the Fusion. I was interested in the Focus and was about to purchase one when I saw the Fusion beside the Focus and drove it. Best thing that has happened to me. The Fusion price with rebate was $17,000 and I have had only one issue with the battery failing at 30,000 miles, all else has been great on this car. I get around 26-30 mpg mixed city/hwy. The Fusion now has 36,000 and I am still happy.

Fact
By Fact on 09/30/09 15:57 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Is fact now that a control arm defect is confirm, but at 25,000 mile is maintenace service were from dealer. So do you want to replace the problem for $419 with the same defect product. Also, if tried align with defect product will cause gas will burn faster and wear you tire faster. Also engine correction on V belt replace. To must problem. Plus a copy of MADZA 6 suspension, i should have just but Madza. Rate now of $10,000 and less and year and model, if paid more you got robbery.

true customer veiw for one that purchase
By My opinion on 08/14/09 12:03 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

The way it is build feel like a Toyota Corolla handle. Problem with value stem in the first years. Fuel burns like a toyota corolla one tank get you to dallas, as for the fusion half tank. Steering is bad sway can lose control if high winds of texas. I believe that the computer is outside the firewall and in texas were is flood i would not buy this car if i know. Plus I would not buy this car for 16,000 nor 13,000 for a value of the depression is quick. The only way to keep track is if is sold at 11,000 to 12,0000 and that is the max price. At 24k plus miles i am think of trading it off already.

This car is great
By AARON on 12/10/08 10:27 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

When my wife and I went shopping for a new vehicle for her, we were open minded, we spent the summer looking at just about every vehicle in our price range. We couldn't agree on anything, as goes with pretty much everything else. When we took a Ford Fusion out for a test drive, we both liked it. We did take a few other cars out for test drives, and nothing compared to the Fusion, and I knew we wouldnt be happy with anything else. We settled with the 4cyl, because she mainly drives around town. But I was shocked when our family went to visit relatives 200 miles away, and with our boys, 6 and 15 years old, who didnt once complain about being cramped, and a trunk load. still averaged 28.5 MPG.

My Ford Fun-fusion
By Sharon Curcerello on 07/02/08 07:07 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This is the first new car I ever had. Always used. When I get behind the wheel of my Tungston grey Fusion I feel as if I am a queen. The style turns heads and many folk have asked me about this car since I purchased it. If fact, I have converted a few who were loyal to another make, to buy a Fusion. I just took a trip to Conneticut and arrived feeling like I drove 2 miles to the grocery store. Needless to say I just love my Fusion and really do have fun driving it.

Fusion S - Great Car
By Fusion S - manual on 10/22/07 09:38 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car recently and absolutely love it. The ride is smoother than any car I have ever been in and the steering reacts very well.

I Love It!
By Scentual1 on 08/09/07 14:51 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I have only had my car for 2 months. I purchased it used. It was just something about this car that I had to have. I even had the dealership go out and find this specific car. I must say I am very pleased with it. I love the way it feels and the way it drives. Not to mention, I get lots of compliments on this car. I love it!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.