2000 Ford Focus Consumer Review: A few problems here & there.

2000 Ford Focus - Consumer Review

ZTS Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

A few problems here & there.
By KaitlynK383 on

2000 Ford Focus ZTS 4dr Sedan

I bought my car from a used car dealership. It's been pretty good. I keep having trouble with it's engine though. Somehow the tps sensor, or something like that isn't reading anything from my engine. So my acceleration reallly really stinks right now. My horn also stopped working--not good, at all. I had a little problem a couple months ago with my abs--it ended up to be a loose wiring problem. Which has been happening a lot. Other than that, I love my Ford Focus. I think it is acting up just cause it has a lot of miles on it. It gets really good gas mileage. I drive it a lot. And I still only have to fill it up, on average every 1 and a half weeks.

Gas mileage. Interior is beautiful. Heating, a/c is good. ABS is pretty good. Power locks & windows. CD & radio. Brakes are really good in my car usually. Lots of trunk space. The car is very roomy for how small it is.

Not much to say, but I would definitly like more defense in weather conditions. I'm from ohio, and weather can be unbearable. I would like better control in really bad weather conditions. Which my Focus tends to lack.