Well, my Focus ZTS is a very good car performance wise; it has great power and acceleration. Also on the ZTS model, the seats and steering wheel are adjustable so I can customize to my liking.
My complaints with it are several:
1. All those darn recalls.
2. The cheapo organic brake pads installed with the front disk brakes. 3. My transmission leaked a little
4. Squeaky OEM windshield wipers
1. Great braking power and braking distance.
2. Excellent power.
3. Beautiful rims on the ZTS model.
4. Great fuel efficiency.
1. No more stupid recalls.
2. Don't mix quality components with el cheapo components (see above).
3. How about some semi-metallic brake pads?
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.