2013 Buick Enclave Consumer Review: Nice Ride

2013 Buick Enclave - Consumer Review

2013 Buick Enclave

Convenience Group 4dr SUV (3.6L V6 6-speed Automatic)

Nice Ride
By emo4 on

2013 Buick Enclave Convenience Group 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

We have been pleased with this car.
My friend has an older one, and I am happy to have gotten the redesigned version shortly after it was introduced.
The transmission has been re-tuned to shift at higher RPM's, producing brisk and smoother acceleration.
I was only disappointed that the navigation system's font size is too small and cannot be adjusted.
This could be a safety hazard, since the small font makes it hard to read.

Re-tuned transmission, faster and smoother acceleration. Dual exhaust pipes built right into the body. Smooth ride.

The image from the back-up camera is snowy and harder to see at night than during the day. The navigation font size very small, making it very difficult to read while driving. The touch screen is too small as well. I need to take my reading glasses out while driving now. Also, we cannot select POI (points of interest) while driving--someone at Buick is carrying this way too far. Apparently they thought this was a safety improvement, but we think the new restrictions that they have made on the navigation system actually make the vehicle less safe.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review
By briansal
on 01/20/13 16:56 PM (PST)

Also, Buick has removed the light from the glove compartment in the 2013 Enclave. I cannot understand why they do stuff like this. Now, I need to keep a flashlight in the glove compartment just so that I can see my glove compartment at night. Crazy!