2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
The best car in the world review!
By aaron carter on 09/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I think this care is a car that can be bought by people who are middle class, and buy wealthy, and still have the same kind of performance, and driveablity, as a mercedes or porsches. This car is definately "The Ultimate Driving Machine" I love having this type of car. I will not buy another american car ever!

Sporty and solid. Fun to drive.
By JIM M on 09/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Almost one month old and 500 miles later. The car rides and handles great with a tight, solid and sporty feel.The car really hugs the road on turns and the slight roar of the engine enhances the performance care experience. Not a single problem to date.

HELL OFA GOOD CAR!!!!!!!!!!!
By ART VANDALAY on 09/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

NO BETTER CAR FOR THE MONEY ON THIS EARTH. THE BEST THING ABOUT IS THE EMBLEM ON THE FRONT,BACK AND WHEELS!!!!! ART V.

LOVE THIS CAR!!!!!!!
By skparagon on 09/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Can't believe this ride! Handles great. Sport package is a must! You have to drive it to truly appreciate it. Passing by the bmw logo on your way into the house is pretty special too.

A fantastic car
By Cbroncos on 09/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is the car of my dreams! It handles fantastic. It accelerates so fast, yet so smooth. I drove it home from Seattle to my home 200 miles away and it was so great. I was so relaxed having the cruise control on and listening to the fantastic sound from the stereo.

BMW 325I Service Record
By Bruce Kahl on 09/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I loved the car, but the repair record was horrendous. Everything kept breaking and the car had to go into service starting at 6 weeks.

Excellent Buy
By Kev K. on 08/31/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I am extremely happy with my BMW 325-I It is a great car for the money. At first I was afraid there was not enough bells and whistles like my american made car, but everytime I drive the car, I seem to find a new gadget. The handling of this car and pickup is the best ever. I am very pleased

best car
By steven williams on 08/31/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

excallant throughout, all round quality and depaendability. the germans are at the top of the class. This is a car I will keep until the doors fall off.

Love my bimmer
By lovemybimmer on 08/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I've only had the car 3 days but I'm already hooked. I've driven over 350 miles...that's how much fun it is to drive my 325i. This car handles beautifully...stops on a dime and is extremely responsive to the driver. I can now understand what BMW owners mean when describing their "ultimate driving machines". Go get one...you won't be disappointed!

A Powerful Machine
By S.K.V. on 08/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

The steering performance and ride quality are excellent. With sports and premium package the experience is wonderful.