2002 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
330Ci Showoff
By Paulo on 02/27/02 02:42 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

The overall fundaments for me to purchase this car is the exterior design, which catched me and so many others. The overall maintenance is very good. The major problem for me is that I did not have much choices to choose unless I wait at least 2 months to get the options I desire. In another words, there isn't many of this cars in stock.

Bayerische Motoren Werke at its best
By bmwisfast on 02/26/02 14:16 PM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

What really made me buy the 330i is the power. I purchased the 2002 simply because I like the front fa├žade. For 2002, front lights mimic the kidney grill and give it a really smooth look. Details: silver w/ black int, sport and premium pkg, Xnon, and auto. I LoVE the Auto-Transmission. Right off the line, the car redlines and catapults you ahead.You really get a broadband power and torque at any speed; oh, you have to turn off the traction control and cornering brake control for this to happen

Brilliant All weather sedan!
By Reuben D on 02/13/02 18:12 PM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series 325xi AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I purchased this car(325XI w/Sport Package) after driving the WRX, Audi 1.8Q and 3.0Q and S60AWD. The car with the 17inch tires is a paragon of perfection, if you are keen on a wonderful tactile machine that communicates the road to you in ever so many ways, this is the automobile for you. None of the competition can match its lovely moves on the road. Throughly recommended, as also Kelly BMW in Columbus (Bill Reifsteck)!