2008 Acura RDX Consumer Review: Fun to Drive

2008 Acura RDX - Consumer Review

Fun to Drive
By 3rdAcura on

2008 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

I leased this vehicle back in November 07 after trading in my TL, and have been very pleased overall. There is a slight clinking sound from somewhere under the dash that randomly comes and goes and the dealer cannot identify it. Aside from this which does not affect performance, the ride is both quick and sporty. Pick up is incredible with the turbo engine. I find that the cargo space is adequate for our needs and we can fit our child's stroller in the back easily. I can also get golf clubs in back without having to angle them. It is a fast sporty sedan in a mini SUV body. We proceeded to get rid of our Jeep Hemi Engine and lease an MDX as well putting us into our third Acura.

Turbo charged engine, sight lines, stereo system, heated seats warm up quickly.

Fuel economy is not as good as my TL was, but for the vehicle, I did not expect much more than I am getting, for the type of driving I do. I would prefer to run mid grade in it, but that is a noticeable difference in performance. Rear tail gate lifter from inside. Power passenger seat would be nice.