Black thunder!
By Jappi on
2007 Acura RDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 5A)
Honestly, I was never even considering a Japanese SUV until I took the RDX for a test spin. I love the zero to 60 in 6.8 secs, SH-AWD (it truly works!), no-lag turbo. The RDX V4 Turbo is as good as any V6 guzzler SUV you see in the market, even better in some sense. And not to mention, the tech features are just fabulous. Everything works great. The RDX handles way better than BMW X3. And come on, the luxury and reliability of Acura can never be beat. The pricing is too good as well. And the best thing, the car is going to tell me when it needs servicing. Until then, I dont even need to take it to the service guys. How cool is that?! Go Acura!
Favorite Features
Turbo with no lag - handles like a car. SH-AWD handling in winding hilly roads of California. Acura Navigation Link System. The 5.1 Channel Surround DVD-A System. High reliability. It has the best luxury to price to pride-of-ownership ratio.
Suggested Improvements
Driver memory settings and preference memory. Power passenger seat. Auto headlights. Tail lights could be LED. Auto-dimming rearview mirror.