2003 Acura MDX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MDX model:
what a great crossover vehicle!
By dorene1 on 12/31/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura MDX Touring AWD 4dr SUV w/Nav and Entertainment System (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We are so pleased with this vehicle! The acceleration is great, it's extremely quiet, and the road ride is soooo smooth. The turn radius is huge, and handling is precise. The split 3rd row gives us great flexibility of use, and we can get groceries and 3 kids in comfortably. The DVD system is excellent, and tech features are all very useful. Solid choice for a family car.

Go buy it now.
By will4271 on 12/28/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura MDX Touring AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Test drove the MDX, RX300, Highlander, ML320, X5, 4Runner, Sequioa and other SUV. This is most accomodating for a family. Great power and the stops are short and straight.

Best SUV on market
By Joe Isuzu on 12/25/02 00:00 AM (PST)

Great ride, great car

great suv
By MitMan on 12/24/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura MDX Touring AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

awesome car!! test drove several vehicles narrowed down between mdx and land rover discovery. I made the right choice!!

BEST GETS BETTER
By PDTEXAS on 12/17/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura MDX Touring AWD 4dr SUV w/Nav (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

JUST TRADED A 2OO2 TL S TYPE FOR THIS MDX. RIDE IS SMOOTHER AND QUIETER. SEATS ARE MORE COMFORTABLE. NEW SUSPENSION CONTROLS VEHICLE WELL AT HIGH SPEEDS. SOUND SYSTEM IS OUTSTANDING. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS VEHICLE

Best vehicle ever owned
By dbehrens on 12/16/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura MDX AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Ride and acceleration are excellent. The seat and driving position are very good. We waited a long time and a lot of searching to find this vehicle. Nothing with seating for 7 handled or looked as nice as my MDX. We are also thrilled with the Midnight Blue Pearl Exterior and Saddle enterior.

sheer amazement
By shark3716 on 12/15/02 00:00 AM (PST)

this car is amazing...we looked at several suvs including the new lexus, other lexus suvs, the volvo, the mercedes-benz, and the bmw...this one beat them all. the navigation system is amazing and same for the entertainment system. make sure to get the touring package.

My new Best friend
By Lord of the house on 12/14/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura MDX Touring AWD 4dr SUV w/Entertainment System (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Buying the 2003 MDX with the Rear entertainment system was not a total suprise for me. What was a suprise is the pleasure I get from it. It has more of everything I want. More room, more power and a great ride.

My Review
By stsweetser on 12/09/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura MDX Touring AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned the Acura MDX for one week and I love this vehicle. The ride is smooth, the noise level is minimal and the style and luxury compares to my luxury sedan.

excellent SUV from Acura!
By frankyy on 12/08/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Acura MDX AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have driven my MDX (03) for 10 days. It's good timing as we have had lots of snow and rain in past 2 weeks. MDX handles the snow and rain very well. Good performance and smooth handling. You don'y have to take my words here. But just test drive all suv's in the MDX class (X5/ML320/RX300 etc). You would like the MDX!