Used 2007 Subaru Impreza Consumer Reviews - 78 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Subaru Impreza

View reviews for a specific Impreza model:

Lovin The Suby!
By Waldorf 2008

2007 Subaru Impreza 2.5 i 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

My husband purchased this car and it has now become his primary work car. I don't think that it is possible to hurt a Suby! It is so well built I have also been informed that I am not allowed to purchase anything but a Subaru for the rest of my life! If you are considering buying one do ti!

It looks so sleek and sporty. The AWD is amazing!

Only the radio

36,000 Mile Update
By Fandango

2007 Subaru Impreza 2.5 i 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

This car keeps growing on me. After driving it every day for the past year and a half, I like it as much or more than the day I bought it. It's just so much fun to drive. Every time I drive a rental or use my daughter's car and then come back to this one, I realize how much I enjoy driving it. I even find the seats comfortable now, though I didn't like them very much at first.

Fun to drive, responsive engine, good gear intervals, great sight lines, traditional instruments and controls.

The base model stock radio/CD isn't very good. The radio buzzes when the headlights are on.

A Good Buy!
By TomQ

2007 Subaru Impreza WRX 4dr Wagon AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I was looking for a fun car that is unique and practical. The WRX Wagon is fun, unique, and practical for sure. The power is enough for the street and having fun at a track. The all wheel drive can make a bad driver look good :o) (i appreciate that) It is reliable and robust. Designed from rally roots, it's a beast on dirt roads too. Being a sports car, Subaru did not add sound dampening, which means if you are on a tar and gravel road, you will hear it, but this reduction in weight is a plus overall.

The hatch, the turbo, the all wheel drive, and the roof rack. I am currently fixing up a house, and have often loaded the back with large items (doors, etc). The turbo makes driving fun again. The all wheel drive comes in handy in rain or snow. I bike a lot, so I needed a roof rack too.

The stock stereo leaves much to be desired. I think they should replace it with something that matches the rest of the car's performance.

Love my Impreza
By Kathie

2007 Subaru Impreza 2.5 i 4dr Wagon AWD (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

Love it! It handles well in any road conditions. Brought my daughter back from college in a snowstorm at night, no slippage, great handling. I felt very safe. I live among mountain roads that can be very dangerous in bad weather and I am always confident in my Impreza. Very comfortable to drive. My only problem is the positioning of the drink holders, but if that's it, I'll take it!

Handling at high speeds.

Drink holders not convienient to reach for driver.

Love the car!!
By k tracy

2007 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport 4dr Wagon AWD (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

This is my first Subaru and I have owned my car since Sept. 2007 and love it. I have had no issues with the car. It has been totally reliable. I drive 60+ miles a day for work and have already put over 16,000 miles on it. It's been a great car. I love the looks of the car. The handling is great. The AWD makes the car handle very well and all of the tires are firmly planted on the road. Great handling.

I love the way it looks and handles. It's fun to drive too.

The interior is cheap looking. It's all just plain plastic. The interior definitely does not live up to the standards the rest of the car has set.