Used 2010 Nissan Altima Sedan Consumer Reviews - 126 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Nissan Altima Sedan

View reviews for a specific Altima model:

Love My Altima!
By Christine

2010 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

This is the best car I've ever had. The ocean gray is beautiful (so many people have commented on it). It is reliable, dependable, and super stylish. It also gets great gas mileage (I never have to fill my tank) :)

I love the spacious glove compartment, the sliding armrest, and the convenient radio station changer (on steering wheel)

I wish the windshield wiper extended over the entire window. It seems to leave a little strip on the driver's side (left hand side)

What a let down
By Disappointed

2010 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

If you value safety, don't buy a Nissan. The car is all over the road. I've never experienced something like this ever before. Also, there is no seat belt chime to remind you to buckle up! It's too bad they don't have the same policy as GM (if you don't like the car, you can bring it back).

So Far So Great update again
By grampa

2010 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Now have over 12,000 miles on our Altima in about 6 months since purchase. Still totally happy with it. Mileage, comfort, performance, etc. One of the best looking cars on the road.

CVT; mileage (high-20s in town; mid- 30s highway); interior and exterior designs; smart key; dash displays.

Move inside door handles in a bit for short-armed people like myself. Simplify available option packages.

Seating Problem
By DK46

2010 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I have recently taken a 600+ mile trip in my new 2010 Altima. I felt the driver's seat not to be as comfortable as my former '02 Altima. But, the worst part was seating in the front passenger seat. That seat was made too low to the floor and too short for anyone over 5'2". There is no leg support, which tends to cause your back to tighten up. To sit without pain, you must extend your legs forward as far as they will go. Has anyone else experienced this problem? DK46

How about an 'Icon' alerting you when your headlights are turned on a la the Lexus?

Terrific car even @ $8k more
By Sbone

2010 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SR 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Really like this car, having looked at Honda, Subaru, Volvo, and others. In the end the finalists were the Altima and the Infiniti G37x (really). I actually like to exterior of the Altima better, with the interior nod to the G37. The Altima gives me fold- down rear seats, better fuel economy and oh, by the way was over $10k less. I may miss the AWD on a few days here in CO, but my snow tires will help. I was very surprised at how unwilling the Infiniti dealers were to discount the 2010's even with their lots full and the 2011's arriving in Sept. Oh well, good for us, and I'll pocket the $10k, thank you very much!

no-brainer iPod integration, back up camera w/o having to buy Nav, exterior styling, fold-down seats, interior control layout/function, rims, roominess, Xenon lights

Seats could be a little more comfortable, maintenance minder, AWD option