2013 Honda CR-V Consumer Review: 2013 Honda CrV Please pick the

2013 Honda CR-V - Consumer Review

EX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. AWD 5-speed Automatic)

2013 Honda CrV Please pick the right dealer
By pompom on

2013 Honda CR-V EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

We test drove this car during the day.
We were dumbfounded at how the exterior lights on this car are not pointed toward the road.
You can night drive at night unless you have your high beams on.
Good luck with that.
The dealer states nothing is wrong.
You have got to be kidding.
Only have 3,200 miles on it and this may be the first car that we dump that is less than 6 months old. Update. I purchased my car at a very
non customer friendly Honda Dealer. Terrible customer service. I was given a very dirty brand new car even though I repeatedly told them
that I could wait for tomorrow. They were so intent on selling me the extended warranty that I was given basically zero instructions on how
anything worked on a 2013 car that was seriously different than my 2003 car with regards to technology. I never went back to that dealer again
and the new dealer is excellent in customer service. They even fixed the moonroof sealant ring that was up an inch when I purchased the car
and the dealer I bought the car from said that was normal-really. People need to check out the dealership reviews before purchasing from them.
The closest dealer to your home may really not be the dealer to purchase from. Found out from the new dealer that the lights were set on something
if you are in the mountains that with a slight touch this is turned on-unknown to me.
An accident waiting to happen!

• Parking aids
  • Dealership support

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review
By lc1974
on 11/05/13 06:53 AM (UTC)

Have you had them adjust the headlights? We don't seem to have this problem with ours and we have lots of dark/winding streets around here. I've heard of this complaint before but the person said the headlights were adjusted and then worked fine.