Used 2007 Honda Civic Coupe Consumer Reviews - 125 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Honda Civic Coupe

View reviews for a specific Civic model:

Everything I've ever wanted
By Krssy215

2007 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

My first car was a 1994 Civic DX, drove it for 5 years and over 150K miles until I was in an accident with it. I replaced it with a 1997 del Sol Si and have driven that 302K miles. I'm sold on Honda quality! I was looking to replace my del Sol and decided on another civic, found an EX, but really wanted the leather interior of the newer EX-L and well, the Honda dealer replaced the interior for me. This is now the perfect car! Only have driven it for 3 weeks and in that time, have put on 2000 miles...and everyone of them has been a pleasure!

Speedometer, didn't think I'd like it at first, but much easier to monitor. Volume speed control on radio and wiper settings.

A glove box light perhaps and maybe a coin box in the center console? But really, the car is as close to perfect as it gets!

How common is this?
By Kat

2007 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I just had to get my front brakes replaced on my 2007 Honda Civic with only 20,000 miles. This is way too early I think. Has anyone had any similar problems? I am not hard on the brakes and I just drive it from work back home with little traffic!

Not sure yet

Galaxy Gray is a great ride.
By TS45

2007 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

Love this car, 28 mpg city, 40.5 @ 73 mph highway. Like the split dash, car makes me smile when I walk up to it. Spouse and I are comfortable on long road trips

Looks, gas mileage, long trip comfort, 1st new car was a 1975 civic.

Sun visor broke apart, a little too much noise from bad roads/tires.

45+ MPG HWY
By FLKeysFishing

2007 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

This is a great little car, and when traveling across the state of Florida, I always get at least 45 MPG, sometimes even slightly better than that. It's also sharp-looking for a Civic. I'm happy with my purchase.

Premium stereo, exterior design, and love the gas-sipping engine.

Love my Civic.
By Nora

2007 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I really like this car! No serious problems yet, the only thing is the sun visors that I have to replace because they break apart, but everything else is perfect for me. Have gotten many complements. My first Honda and I love it!

Digital display, sunroof, the controls on the steering wheel, design, and the great gas mileage.

The sun visors are too cheap, break apart.