Used 2015 Ford Fusion Hybrid Consumer Reviews - 11 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Fusion Hybrid model:

Love it!
By Michele G

2015 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Not only does the hybrid version have faster pick up than the all gas version of this car, my 6'4" long torso husband can fit comfortably in the back seat.

Love My Fusion Hybrid
By A Ritchie

2015 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Have enjoyed every moment of driving this car. Quiet. Comfortable. Efficient. My only complaint is getting in and out. I'm 6' tall and weigh in at 250lbs and getting in is particularly difficult as the steering wheel hits my thigh on the way in.

2015 Ford Fusion Hybrid
By David Butler

2015 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I bought this car with 14K miles in 2016 after considering the Ecoboost powered model. After driving the two I decided that I liked that Hybrid equally and liked the idea of the better gas mileage. The car is used for commuting a few miles to work and it is fine for that but where it really shines is on the highway. I can consistently get 48-52mpg (depending on the wind, temp etc). Ford has made this car to a high quality level, it is very quiet and very comfortable to ride in for long periods of time. It did take a bit to get used to the CVT transmission but after a few days it is no big deal. Everything works like it is supposed to and I have to give this car an overall 5 stars.

I bought a great car.
By Raymond Casaudoumecq

2015 Ford Fusion Hybrid Titanium 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Get ready to be really surprised by this car's quality, performance and looks.

Back Seat leg room is poor, especially if the driver has the front seat all the way back (tall driver).

better mpg
By smatte

2015 Ford Fusion Hybrid S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

2015 Ford Fusion Hybrid (Titanium) I am averaging 49+mpg. Active cruise control set to 68mph. 120miles per day for work, mostly highway. This includes some AC. Make stops much longer to recapture energy. I do slower starts than I use to, but they car can get up and go if I want, or need to. Driving to vacation and back at 80+ got me 42mpg. I still fill up the same amount of times, but the tank is much smaller, so instead of a 14Gal fill up I am only doing 7-8gal.