2004 Toyota Highlander SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Highlander model:
Awesome
By Hurst on 10/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Highlander SUV Fwd 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

What more can I say " I Love my Toyota".

Highlander 04
By Gerome Desulme on 10/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Highlander SUV Fwd 4dr SUV w/3rd Row (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

The highlander offers a smooth ride. It drives like a car and feel extremely comfortable. I like the relative small size and easy handling. It fits well in my garage and feels lighter than any minivan alternative.

Great BUy
By RF48 on 09/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Highlander SUV Fwd 4dr SUV w/3rd Row (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

First of all you can"t beat a Toyota for Dependability. The Highlander is fun to drive and very comfortable.

it's a cup cake
By vrginie on 09/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Highlander SUV AWD 4dr SUV w/3rd Row (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

very smooth,quite engine,steering is the best and braking is ver responsive.

Great SUV - its a toyota !!!
By Rmarin on 09/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Highlander SUV Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I have owned this suv for about 2 months. It is the best Suv for the money. I rdes and handles like a dream and is pretty good on gas. The build quality is excellent and the controls are right where you want and need them. I should have bought one sooner and would definitely buy one again. I am not even concerned about reliability - its a given.

highlander
By Sj on 09/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Highlander SUV Fwd 4dr SUV w/3rd Row (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Awesome ride feels more like a car because its on a camry frame. Smooth ride and drive. Only fault I can find with any Toyota vehicle is that they need to update their interiors....Only choice is the light gray and tan which shows dirt too easy.

Mini Me
By MinniMe on 09/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Highlander SUV AWD 4dr SUV w/3rd Row (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I have drivin a Suburban for 10 years, the Highlander is like a sports car to me. It handles great and has a lot of pep. No problems at all going over the mountain pass. I have had four kids in the car, with one that is 5'6" in the third seat and they were comfortable. A 6'3" man in the back seat with plenty of leg room. Love this car!

hi highlander
By Wilson S. on 09/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Highlander SUV Limited AWD 4dr SUV w/3rd Row (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I gave up a Windstar mini van..after 2 years, the highlander rides like a car and more comfortable

Toyota Kluger CVX (Toyota Highlander)
By dmcdonald on 09/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Highlander SUV AWD 4dr SUV w/3rd Row (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased as you Americans Call a Highlander and we call it a Kluger in Australia. We have a model which you dont have in the US where its identical to the limited with out the sunroof and Satellite Navigation called CVX. That is what I got. Its a very smooth ride and fabouls offroad. I have been using the vehicle at Australia's snow season at the Victorian Snow Fields. Handled snow very well!!! After that, I have travelled to Queenslands beaches. Handled well I opted for the V6 3.3l AWD modeI would only ever recommend this model. Overall a fantastic car to take the kids either to the snow or sand.

EXCELLENT VEHICLE!!!
By ERRICK AND SULIN on 09/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Highlander SUV Fwd 4dr SUV w/3rd Row (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This is the best family car we have owned. There is alot of room and very comfortable. The fuel efficiency is great. Best of all I love the third row seating. Overall, this vehicle is outstanding and fun to drive.