3000 mile report card
By george alexanian on
2011 Subaru Outback 3.6R Limited 4dr Wagon AWD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)
My realistic, not wide eyed or wishful rating, at 3000 mile overall grade is an A-. If it had more gauges, an intermittently working blue tooth, and did not require me to agree to terms to see the map every time I start to drive the car, it would have been the best car I have ever had in 45 years, and rated an A+. At an out the door price of $37,988 for the limited 3.6R, you cannot beat it. Subaru has the opportunity to be the best practical and cost effective crossover ever made with a few changes. Subaru, get with it and prosper! Before this, I never even considered a Subaru, I did not even know where it was made.
Favorite Features
Handling, comfort,power, gas mileage (21.3), turning radius, head and leg room, backup camera. Out the door price $37,988. Have not had opportunity to drive in snow yet.
Suggested Improvements
Needs gauges for engine temperature, battery voltage, tire pressure. Get rid of useless mpg meter. Problem with bluetooth. Only works when it wants to. Nuisance to have to agree to terms every time you start car. I have an electronic manufacturing business myself, so I know they can do it.