2006 Subaru Impreza Consumer Review: Great buy!

2006 Subaru Impreza - Consumer Review

Great buy!
By Joey S. on

2006 Subaru Impreza WRX Limited 4dr Sedan AWD w/Off-Black Int. (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 4A)

I bought this car after researching it for months. It lived up to what I had read. Great handling, outstanding performance, and excellent dependability. Plus the AWD and safety ratings made the WRX a great fit for me. I enjoy also being able to get a high performance vehicle in an automatic. Not all of us want to take it to the track every weekend, even though it might be capable of that, but for those of us who drive in the city, I enjoy the easy drive of the auto. Plus having performance, styling, and 4 doors is great.

I got the limited package which comes with heated seats, leather, moonroof and spoiler. I also appreciate that Subaru gives the WRX many standard features that are extra features or not even available on other cars. Like a big brake kit, AWD, a six disc changer, power windows and doors, etc.

I really have no complaints about the car so far since I have had it, but tinted windows might be a good option from the factory next year.