2005 Subaru Impreza Consumer Reviews 18

2005 Subaru Impreza - Consumer Reviews

2005 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

View reviews for a specific Impreza model:
awsome
By stii on 07/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STi AWD 4dr Sedan w/Gold-Painted Wheels (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

the car is wasome the 6 speed is awsome and the car hauls ass

Amazing car
By 05STi on 07/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STi AWD 4dr Sedan w/Silver-Painted Wheels (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Coming from a '02 WRX, this is an amazing car. I cannot believe the difference between my Stage 1 WRX and the STi. The torque delivery, overall smoothness and minimal turbo lag, make me a happy person. The suspension is much tighter than the WRX, but that is totally expected. I also hear of some people saying the seats are too hard..give me a break! The shifter, transmission and brakes shine compared to my WRX. The throws are much shorter and the gearing seems to complement the whole package with a nice brake setup too. Don't get me wrong, I think the WRX is an awesome car and I'll miss mine, but the STi is filling the void with no problems :)

sweetness
By drako on 06/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

just a overall fun to drive car, you get looks everywhere you go! be careful though because it is a magnet to girls, cops, and theives. but at the end of the day its alllll worth it. thank you subaru

The Best WRX Yet!
By tomeeX899 on 06/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Subaru Impreza WRX AWD 4dr Sedan w/Premium Package (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I purchased one of the first 2005 WRXs in my local area, and boy am I satisfied. I am very young but even before I could drive I had my eyes on the WRX. The car is very sleek, and very sneaky. Upon launch it feels like any other four-cylinder until the turbo kicks in right before 3000rpm, then you're flying. The AWD provides perfect handling in any weather condition. The 227hp Boxer engine sounds quite muscular. This car catches the eye and fools the ignorant. GO TEST DRIVE ONE TODAY!

the STI
By pope907 on 06/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

This car is amazing in every asspect. The car comes fast right off of the assembly line yet there are so many things that you can do to it to make it faster if thats what you choose to do.

Scoobys Rule. Period.
By kf_aviator on 06/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

I love it. I can't imagine that I waited this long to own such an awesome car.

First '05 STi in town
By SmilingBob on 06/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

Perfect blend of high performance, practicality, reliability, and affordability--all for $32k. I had my Aspen White '05 STi hot shipped for May 1st delivery. I drove an '03 WRX as a demo for 10 months prior to picking up the STi. WRX was plenty fun, but the STi experience is in a league of its own and the two can't be compared. I also owned a '96 C4 just before getting the Subaru. Subaru's AWD is better than the C4's and I'm not concerned when driving the STi because it's got a 3/36 warranty.

Awsome Car
By STiLVR on 06/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

This Is An Awsome Car. Subaru Has Done It. Forget The M3, All You Need Is An STi.

good car
By abc12345 on 06/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

it is a very good buy for the price. this is my first one, and i am going to buy one for my sister.

Best 35k evar!!
By Vexamus on 06/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

From a technical standpoint the car stands alone from anything even $20,000 more expensive than this car. It's a top notch vehicle with top notch technology proven in WRC time and time again. Finally, a true racecar with state plates makes it's way to the family man. It's both fun and practical. I can take my 1yr old daughter in the back with a car seat and drive it just as nicely as I'd drive my Grandma's car. I drop her off, stow the seat in the trunk, dawn my helmet and head straight for the track. Best car evar!!!