2011 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:
2011 Sentra SR CVT 50K miles
By rook119 on 07/20/14 05:58 AM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

My gf and I bought this car for her. She had originally bought a 2011 Corolla (mother of god that was an awful hateful machine) but someone totalled it (thankfully). So instead we got this. It was inexpensive (17.5K loaded) and didn't look as appliance-y as say a civic or corolla. Its nothing great but it does it job, its relatively reliable, has a good resale value, looks pretty good and has an insane amount of space. Just don't be fooled by those 27/34mpg numbers because you are getting far less. Verdict: The car does its job. I'd say because of the high resale value you are better off just buying a new Sentra if you find yourself wanting one though.

After one year with our 2011 SR
By bridgecross on 10/14/11 10:05 AM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

After 20 years owning various Hondas, we test drove nearly everything in this class/price range, and nothing even came close. This has a smoother ride than the Civic, better handling (by far!) than the Corolla, and is roomier than all others. So roomy, in fact, that the EPA classifies it as a mid-size sedan. With the larger tires on the SR model it feels as though you're driving a much bigger vehicle, and I've noticed that I'm sitting ABOVE Altima drivers! The styling is not as frumpy as some reviewers say, it seems to look different from various angles. From the front it's positively sleek. Next to it, the new Toyotas and Hondas look dull. We have no regrets.

Great car at a great price
By laurie16 on 03/30/11 06:45 AM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

We recently purchased a 2011 Nissan Sentra SR and we are very pleased with the car. It is fun to drive, has all the safety features we wanted, and our son's booster seat fits securely in the back seat. This car is by far the best we've ever owned.

Great Buy
By James on 11/14/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Very happy so far - have had 3 days and put 200 miles on it. Roomiest and most comfortable car in its class and I am 6'5". Great build quality and features. I love the CVT, though I am still adjusting to. I just filled it up and the the car said 33.8 MPG in combined driving - I calculated 39.8!! I got a great deal, but it did take some back and forth. Also looked at Mazda 3 - no pep/road noise, Ford Focus and Fusion - cheap looking interiors and the Versa. Versa very roomy, but definitely not in the same class.

Bad Sentra 2011 2.0 SR type
By borinken on 11/11/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I bought a Nissan Sentra On October 31, 2010. As I am driving the vehicle in less than 20 miles p/hr I could hear a jurking sound from the engine compartment. I took it to the dealership, 5 times in less than a week, nobody could detect anything. I had no choice to downgrade a brand new Nissan Sentra 2011 to a 2010 Model. The funny part is that Nissan states in the Owners Manual that same situation. Apparently, its a ABS system doing a "self check". Funny how they sell vehicles that are not fully secure, yet the dealership did not want to cancel the contract. I will never buy a Nissan again.

Love my 2011 Sentra SR
By Name Taken on 11/05/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I traded in my 2009 Versa for the 2011 Sentra SR and I am so happy I did. The car is so much fun to drive. Lots more power than the Versa and handles way better too.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Nissan Sentra in VA is:

$149 per month*