2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:
Not sporty at all, it's just a smooth and good looking gas guzzler
By at_car_guy on 10/01/13 20:36 PM (PDT)

2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

It's not sporty by any means. It's a smooth and quite car. It's not fun to drive, it's not exciting either. My major complaint is that it's such a gas guzzler and yet it's slow in its class. It does not do any better than 23 Mpg when cruising on freeway and despite the 230Hp, it's 0-60 is 7.1 seconds. I used to have a 2006 E90 BMW 325i that easily could do 28Mpg on highway and yet could go 0-60 in 6.5 seconds! I forgot to mention a collection of different rattles started at 15K miles and I had to change struts at 16K miles! To make things worst consider the fact that you have to pay for it's expensive maintenance out of pocket! It's maintenance plan is a joke...

Back in a Benz
By abofla1 on 07/08/11 15:14 PM (PDT)

2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

After leaving the silver star in 2007, I went to a BMW 528I and then a Cadillac SRX. I have owned and leased 5 Mercedes since 1997 and I missed not just the brand but the service from the dealership. My 2011 C300 Sport Sedan is fun to drive, comfortable and quite good on gas averaging about 27 on the highway. I've had it 3 weeks and after comparing it to a few vehicles like the BMW,Lexus, Infiniti and Cadillac, I decided to go back to Mercedes. The japanese manufacturers offer a little more bang for your buck, but I have all the features that I need in the P1 package. Its sharp,nimble and so far, an all around great vehicle.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan in VA is:

$142 per month*