2008 Mazda 6 Consumer Review: I like it

2008 Mazda 6 - Consumer Review

i Sport Value Edition Sedan (2.3L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

I like it
By Rob Ovel on

2008 Mazda 6 i Sport Value Edition 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I didn't fall in love with it until they pulled it up for me at the dealership. Got almost 31 mpg on a 5 hour drive to KC which shocked me. CEL came on, dealership reset w/o problem. Dashboard can easily be seen during day. I think people are driving with their headlights on which does dim the radio lights but you have to roll the knob on the dash up and it shows up, just as bright as at night. Turning radius is not the greatest. Kind of expecting one more turn of the wheel and then it stops. Very hollow sound on the roof during rain and driving through puddles. Interior's nice and I love being able to close a vent and not have air continue to blow out.

Radio controls on steering wheel. If I only had a mute button for the kids in the back seat. Sunroof, silver exterior, black interior, quiet ride even with sunroof cracked.

You've got to give me auto locks! Needs to display mpg as well. Improve turning radius. A little more power. Paint on grill chips a little too easy. Have the engine fail to turn over whenever my wife tries to drive it. She never puts the seat back! And don't get me started on her driving!