2009 Mazda 5 Consumer Review: Excellent Vehicle

2009 Mazda 5 - Consumer Review

Excellent Vehicle
By Sherry on

2009 Mazda 5 Touring 4dr Minivan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

The vehicle is very comfortable and has lots of room for adults and teenagers in the front 4 seats. I've also had Grandchildren in it and the space is wonderful. Everyone has more space than they could possibly need. I had a flat and they put a lot of thought into the spare and carrying the flat without the vehicle getting dirty from it. It has a built in area for the spare that doesn't let it touch carpet... and a strap to keep it in place. The alarm let me know I had the flat. I couldn't feel it. Vision is great especially when we go to the mountains with the windows all around. My insurance dropped because it's built safer than the toyota I had. More features than other cars. Pd 15k cash!

Favorite Features

Seats have hidden storage to hide a person or store maps or other items. Seats all fold flat and you can carry huge items. Cruise control, keyless entry pwr windows and locks, panic alarm included at such a low price. A/c in the back and thermostat control.

Suggested Improvements

Gas cap should be under license plate. You can't open 1 of the sliding doors when fueling.