2007 Mazda Mazda5 Consumer Review: Wow!! A sport sedan with extr

2007 Mazda Mazda5 - Consumer Review

Sport Passenger Minivan (2.3L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Wow!! A sport sedan with extra seats!
By Raymond on

2007 Mazda Mazda5 Sport 4dr Minivan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

Boy, was I hooked once behind the wheel and test-drove it. Unlike others who say it's noisy and underpowered, I find it quiet on the freeway at 65 mph. Power is also adequate, get to 90+mph pretty easy. Boy, it has incredible handling ability, tight and sharp turns, takes any turns. Excellent braking ability and comes standard with side curtain airbags for all passengers. Boy, a lot of storage and storage for 2 laptops under the 2nd row seats! I am loving it! Turning circle is also small, parking lots parking is extremely easy. Fit my 26" road bicycle too!!!

Favorite Features

17 inch alloys rims, sporty suspension, sport shift for AT, incredible handling ability, storages, sporty look, clever space usage, powerful brakes, price, being quiet, light sliding doors, easy-to-open hatch, great visibility. The wow factor for the money spent!!

Suggested Improvements

The passenger front seat is without an armrest. I don't know why, but it is odd. Also, use longer armrest and the headrests of the front seats are not as good as the two row seats' behind, but I fix it with aftermarket headrests. Could use a Mazdaspeed5... doesn't hurt (hee..hee..).