2008 Mazda CX-9 Consumer Review: Don't Hesitate to buy this Cro

2008 Mazda CX-9 - Consumer Review

Don't Hesitate to buy this Crossover
By Mark B on

2008 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I wanted to wait until I had 15,0000 miles before I wrote this review. I am 55 and buy a new car about every 3 maybe 4 years and have since I was 20. I have always had station wagon, mini van, SUV type vehicles. Owned mainly GM and Ford and I can say without doubt that the CX9 GT is the best vehicle I have bought. It handles beautifully, is so quiet and smooth. No problems of any kind in my first 15K miles. We have taken in the mountains of CO and gone on dirt mt. roads and the FWD was superior to any of my RWD vehicles. This is a roomy fun car to drive and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone. I drove the GMC Acadia and its a nice car but not near as nice as the CX9 GT.

The way it handles, and the quiet smooth ride. The roomy interior is very useful and easy to use. Seats are very comfortable even for my 6'2" legs! The back is more than roomy for tall adults! Bose system is so good you won't want to leave your favorite music.

Trip computer would be great. I understand it is on the 2009. Auto locking doors are the only other thing I would add.