2008 Mazda CX-9 3.7L V6 AWD 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Best In Its Class

2008 Mazda CX-9 - Consumer Review

Best In Its Class
By shawn08 on

2008 Mazda CX-9 Touring 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Just purchased the Mazda Cx9 Touring in September. I have about a 1000 miles on the truck. I enjoy driving this truck, its way better on gas than the LR3 I had. The interior of the vehicle is well designed. I did not get the Grand Touring since cars with nav these days go for less when it's time to trade in or sell. Got the entertainment center with the upgraded Bose stereo it's amazing! Not sure what everyone is talking about but my car has a trip odometer maybe they don't know how to find it. Before I made this purchase I test drove quite a bit of trucks before making my decision. I am glad I went with the CX9.

Favorite Features

Entertainment center, sporty steering wheel, comfortable seating and lots of space

Suggested Improvements

Change thr cheap plastic on the center of the steering wheel on Touring and Grand Touring models. Nickel finish would be better to match the trims inside the car. On the Touring model memory for the seats should also be standard.