Enjoying our 2014 MKT EcoBoost
By jeffking1 on
2014 Lincoln MKT 4dr Wagon AWD w/EcoBoost (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 6A)
We replaced our aging MB R320 with the MKT. We checked competing vehicles but the Lincoln was the best value. The ride is good except on harsh roads, due to the optional 20" wheels. We are having no problems with Lincoln Sync and find it easy to use. The car is extremely quiet even compared to the MB. Handling is sharp, unlike the numb MB. The dual turbo do their job nicely. Gas mileage is as advertised so far. More foot room should be provided for the driver, the only real flaw so far. The safety features like blind spot warning and adaptive cruise control work great. Lane drift warning is annoying and I shut it off. I would not hesitate to recommend this car.
Favorite Features
Crash avoidance system, dual turbo, automatic dimming headlights. Fit and finish are superb, an amazing improvement from older Lincolns. Power third seat fold is excellent.
Suggested Improvements
The side mirrors should be power fold, this is an incredible oversight. Increase the foot well area for the driver, size 12 shoes are a tight fit. Offer 19" wheels which are not painted. The 20" give a rough ride at times. Use full synthetic oil to allow for extended oil change intervals.
By 8404
on 10/16/14 05:43 AM (PDT)

Just took delivery of a 2014 MKT 3.5 Ecoboost. I could not resist the rebates and 0%. This car I would call fast! It was raining when we left, AWD kept you glued to the road. The bad thing about the side mirrors not being power fold is on the Flex they are? I am a Ford man but not a lap dog. I am more critical of Ford/Lincoln than anyone I know!